Wednesday 28 September 2016

Industry denied me when I started, now coming my way –Olamide

olamide
YBNL honcho Olamide aka ‘Badoo’ has revealed in a lengthy post on Instagram that the things the industry denied him of when he started out as an artist are now coming his way.

In his post, Olamide said he was initially inundated with claims by people he referred to as vultures in the industry who said he stole Dagrin’s style.

“The vultures in the industry tried to kill my shine saying I stole Dagrin’s style. We all love Dagrin but that was a tough one to overcome trust me.

The artist says he is ready to contribute the little he can to make everyone around him strong and independent while also motivating the streets and the less privileged who are downtrodden.

No comments:

Post a Comment